Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Foiled by Netflix? Maybe not...

Someone at Netflix does NOT want Sean & I to find out what happened to the former Fox River cons of the now defunct TV show, "Prison Break": I have kept it at the top of my queue since my excited post announcing it's release to DVD and...nothin'. NF is categorizing this as a "Long Wait" so instead I'm getting a rom-com "Chaos Theory" with Ryan Reynolds and Emily Mortimer. Ever heard of "Chaos Theory"? I'm guessing probably not...I don't think I would have either if I weren't such a movie geek. It's an '07 movie about Frank Allen (played by Reynolds), an efficiency expert whose world is governed adhering to his rigid planning and meticulous to-do lists. You can imagine that this world may be thrown in to a helter-skelter state when his precise & exact order are inadvertently compromised: his wife (Emily Mortimer) sets their clock back by ten minutes and...you guessed it...chaos ensues. Sounds cute and I figured I'd give it a whirl knowing how much I like Reynolds' comedic timing and how much I love to laugh :)

Will let you know if it's worth an add to YOUR queue!

P.S. Sean - I think you'd like this one, too. And, I promise to never tamper with your alarm clock...though if I were to tinker with it, I'd go with setting it ten minutes ahead, tee hee.

2 comments:

Sean Haubert said...

Stupid Netflix - they screwed my twice. I don't get to see the movie I want, and I have to watch this "rom--com"? Ugh, I think I foresee another late night at the office.

I also can't believe I just used the phrase rom-com...

Laura said...

LOLOL...on all counts!